Sunday, January 4, 2009

The Blog Break is over, I'm back and postin'

Apologies to all faithful readers who have been looking for posts from me since I've returned stateside; I have been taking a rather prolonged, unannounced break from rudzfromeurope. I'm currently in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma, driving across the United States with my two sisters as we take Carrie to college in Los Angeles. She's a film major and will be spending her last semester in L.A. Here's her blog: http://palmscoopcrayfish.blogspot.com/

Photos to come tonight, my siblings won't let me spend the time! We're shooting for Albuquerque tonight, and Phoenix tomorrow evening. I'll keep live blogging as we go. More to come tonight!

Mike

1 comment:

Tim Malone said...

Have a safe and blessed trip. Your faithfulness to your blog inspires me my friend, and I am beginning to find my own voice for my own blog and hope to develop it in preparation for our world journey to come!