Monday, October 20, 2008

A weekend in the Mountains with Brett






My first memory of Brett was from the top of the slide in kindergarten. I was checking out the Montessori school to see if I liked it, and while standing on top of the slide, I watched as my future best friend ran down from the school doors, hands in the air, screaming "RECESS!!!!" We were six. We've been best friends ever since. 
Above: 1, 4, 5- Brett at 7;30 am in the freezing cold wind of Bald Mountain in the Carpathians after camping out for a night; 2- Brett pretends to eat a beetle we found on the ground while picking wild blackberries to eat, all were delicious; 3- Brett mugs for the camera. He hates this picture, but since he keeps making these faces when I take his picture, I will keep posting them on my blog. Love you, Brett.

No comments: